Merry Christmas, It takes one look into your dog’s eyes to see love. It doesn’t only happen on Christmas morning. What do they know, that we miss? What is unconditional love? How do we learn to give it and what does it feel like to receive it? It’s about setting aside the self–probably life’s greatest challenge, but […]
Jesse's Tale Site News & UpdatesEnter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
- Great News: Kansas dog tracks blocked from reopening!
- April is National Greyhound Adoption Month
- What did Alice Walker say about the color purple?
- Teach Your Children Well
- Spring is Just Around the Corner
- Join Us For National Boycott Skechers Weekend
- From Ex-Racer to Life Saver
- Jesse Comes Home
- Christmas Shopping the Greyhound Way
- WellPet Humane–Affordable Veterinary Medicine
Dog Track CEO Caught Lying
Nationwide Campaign to End Dog Racing
Jesse's Chattering Teeth
adopted racing greyhound
California Writers Club
Christmas gifts for greyhound lovers
dog care on vacation
Dog Leader Mystery
Dogs as friends
greyhound cat testing
Peace on Earth
Reading Education Assistance Dogs (READ)