• Keep a daily log. List the time, location, and circumstances of each positive and negative behavior. Note specific triggers that cause aggressive behavior. Also note the successes you have each day. Within a week you’ll see patterns form. As things get better—and they will—you’ll see what you’re doing right and what you’re doing wrong. Note […]
Jesse's Tale Site News & UpdatesEnter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
- Great News: Kansas dog tracks blocked from reopening!
- April is National Greyhound Adoption Month
- What did Alice Walker say about the color purple?
- Teach Your Children Well
- Spring is Just Around the Corner
- Join Us For National Boycott Skechers Weekend
- From Ex-Racer to Life Saver
- Jesse Comes Home
- Christmas Shopping the Greyhound Way
- WellPet Humane–Affordable Veterinary Medicine
Dog Track CEO Caught Lying
Nationwide Campaign to End Dog Racing
Jesse's Chattering Teeth
adopted racing greyhound
California Writers Club
Christmas gifts for greyhound lovers
dog care on vacation
Dog Leader Mystery
Dogs as friends
greyhound cat testing
Peace on Earth
Reading Education Assistance Dogs (READ)