Jesse is the second greyhound to share our home. My husband Blake and I lost Quincy, our first adoptee, to kidney disease after only a few years of loving companionship. Quincy-the quintessential racing greyhound-cum pet-had all the positive qualities associated with the breed. He had intelligence, good looks, loved people and other dogs, and did […]
Jesse's Tale Site News & UpdatesEnter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
- Great News: Kansas dog tracks blocked from reopening!
- April is National Greyhound Adoption Month
- What did Alice Walker say about the color purple?
- Teach Your Children Well
- Spring is Just Around the Corner
- Join Us For National Boycott Skechers Weekend
- From Ex-Racer to Life Saver
- Jesse Comes Home
- Christmas Shopping the Greyhound Way
- WellPet Humane–Affordable Veterinary Medicine
Dog Track CEO Caught Lying
Nationwide Campaign to End Dog Racing
Jesse's Chattering Teeth
adopted racing greyhound
California Writers Club
Christmas gifts for greyhound lovers
dog care on vacation
Dog Leader Mystery
Dogs as friends
greyhound cat testing
Peace on Earth
Reading Education Assistance Dogs (READ)